Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Ballet Recital


All I can is -- Oh the Sweetness!!

From getting ready to leave for the recital . . .



. . . to warming up before the recital . . .



. . . to starting the first dance : )

Zoe danced her little heart out and did such a wonderful job!

Ella had a blast and also did a fantastic job : )


Both girls were right on and such fun to watch. It's neat to see their individual personalities shine through with their dancing styles -- Zoe is a very graceful and precise dancer and Ella continues to dance to the beat of her own ballerina, and light the room up with her bright smile : )

We feel so grateful for Ms. Zachari -- not only is she a very talented ballerina herself, she's also a great teacher.


Tom and I were so proud of our little ballerinas.
Fun, Fun, FUN!!!

And of course having Grama visit made it all even more fun : )

9 comments:

Angela said...

OK! Those pics ARE the sweetest! Adorable! And how fun is that?! Here's my email address..bkmomang@aol.com and I think that I'm really looking for Fall/Winter in 3T (Gymboree is 2T) matching warmer outfits, jackets, and might be interested in boots and shoes. Need sun hats for this summer in 24-2T and light weight jackets in 2T. Our problem for Makena is her waist is in a 3T now, 24 length! I'm in no hurry and if the seasons/sizes don't work, please don't worry about it! This may be a bigger pain than it's worth, so if it doesn't work out that's fine! Email me and we'll chat!

Again, I'm sure you were so proud of your adorable girlies dancing!

beingzaraandzidan said...

OMG! what precious photos. U must frame them. they are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

IT WAS A DELIGHTFUL PROGRAM AND TOTALLY ENTERTAINING. ELLA'S ENTHUSIASM AND LAUGHTER DURING THE PERFORMANCE KIND OF BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES OF HER MOM'S EARLY BALLET DAYS:)

Grama Dianne

beingzaraandzidan said...

Just stopped by to inform u that I have awarded u with the blogger award as I think u deserve it my blogger friend! Visit my blog for more details. & Keep up the good work!

Linkie Lueville said...

How sweet! This is a wonderful post. Dance lessons are one of the reasons i'm SO happy i had a girl! and this makes me giddy with excitement! you're little ladies are precious!

The Mommy said...

Hi there!
Blog hopped to your blog.
Your twin girls are so adorable:)
I love the red coats!
I'm your new follower. Keep up the good job!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh how precious!!!!
This weekend was recital weekend, wasn't it?
I know you were so proud of them!!!

Taylor said...

You are so very lucky to get to see their adorable faces everyday and they are so lucky to have such a great Mommy!

Annie said...

They look adorable with their ballet outfits. Such cute girls and know Mommy is so proud of them.

XOXO

Have a great week.