Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sledding


We finally went sledding down the big hill at Parkview Elementary School and these girls just FLEW .....


They are fearless, like their Dad.

They didn't tire of carrying their own sleds up the big hill ....



They didn't tire of sliding down either, flying through the air going forwards ....

.... or going backwards --- over and over again.

They are fearless AND courageous --- after Ella did a total face plant (I think I had a minor heart attack watching that happen), she cried a bit, got checked out by both Tom and me, got right back on her slide and started flying again.

Now they want to fly in their dreams, which I have no doubt they will figure out how to do --- just like their dad.

10 comments:

Mama Hen said...

That looks like so much fun! We have not been sledding in a while because the snow was so high we could not get to the backyard and the snow was too deep. I want to go when my daughter feels better. I hope you are doing great! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

SouthernDogwoods said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that they are so brave. And I love their adorable hats : )

Grama Dianne said...

Total fun and good fresh air...just stay safe:)

CityHouseStudio said...

So cute, Jeremi!
Michelle

Annie said...

OMG, looks like lots of fun.

Catherine Anne said...

I LOVE this post! Looks like lots of fun. My kids would love this. The hat and shades! The girls are so cute:)

Rydley said...

It's so great that there are no other kids there! We always have tons of kids all over our hill and I constantly worry about collisions!

We're getting more snow...looks like more sledding for you to come!

Renae said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We haven't done any real sledding yet. Perhaps next year.

Karolina , Krystyna , Klara ♥ said...

super girls ; **\
Beautifule ; ^^

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Those pictures make my heart skip a few beats, too...but glad they had fun...and you survived, too! HA!