Six Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I can not stand onions. The sight, the smell, the taste, the texture . . . but I'm trying not to make them into too big of a deal (I'm actually starting to eat them if they're cut in tiny pieces and mixed in with other food). I'm really trying to be a good role model, I don't want Ella and Zoe to grow up not liking a food that's in most everything made.
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE a Good Sandwich, that someone else has made. Minus the onions, of course. I think a well-made sandwich quite possibly could be the perfect food.
3. Tom and I traveled a lot before we became parents. We've been to many of the states here in the United States, a few places in Canada, all over Mexico, a couple of the beautiful countries in Central America, a handful of the gorgeous Caribbean Islands, Puerto Rico (love it there --Annie!!) as well as England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Sicily, Egypt and Northern Africa. When Ella and Zoe are older we plan on traveling with them too, and hope to show them at least Egypt, Italy/Sicily, Mexico and as many of the beautiful islands that we can.
4. Some day I will also go on a cruise around the Greek Islands and visit Ireland. Someday.
5. I really enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, but I'm not very good at it. Domestic stuff does not come naturally to me -- but I am good at never giving up and trying to keep a positive attitude : )
6. I love watching scary movies (the scarier the better) even though they'll keep me awake at night and can give me scary dreams.
*Heather from 3 under 3
*Missy from Two Little Monkeys
*Annie from Annie of Santiago Twin Girls
*Jane from Love is a Place
*JD from just one more mile...