Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween ~ One Week Late


It was a fun night.
The girls were so excited.
After waiting all day they bundled up in lots of layers were ready to finally start Trick-or-Treating!!

So was their Dad.

We went to about 20 houses total. Some of our sweet neighbors even had special treats just for Ella and Zoe, and a cocktail for Tom and me : ) The best part was watching Zoe and Ella walk up to houses on their own, while Tom and I watched from the street.
They felt so grown-up!!




It wasn't until the next day when I realized we didn't get any family photos, but this is my favorite of my little cheetah girls .......

~ Halloween 2010 ~
The End.

4 comments:

Heather said...

O my goodness.. could they be any cuter?

Annie said...

I told you they are so cute.

My girls did the same thing (walk up to houses on their own).

Taylor said...

So glad they had a wonderful night, they are simply adorable in their costumes.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Adorable!!!!
Your girls are truly precious!

PS - be sure to head over - I have a post just for you : ) Thanks for the smile this morning.