Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day Lovelies


Love them both, so much.


Loved them before we even saw them on ultrasound.
Loved them when we first saw them on ultrasound
and they looked like little peanuts.
Loved them as they wiggled and danced inside of me.

Fell in love with them the day they were born.
Fell in love with them when I looked in their eyes for the first time.
Fell in love with them when I held them in my arms for the first time.

Love them when they're sleeping and dreaming.
Love them when they're smiling and laughing.
Even love them when I'm alone with them, in public,
and they're both having temper tantrums.

I love my girls.
I love being their Mom.
I know I'm incredibly blessed.







1 comment:

The Amazing Trips said...

They are adorable. I love your pictures and I love their hair flowers.

What beautiful children. I know exactly what you mean about loving them before they were even here. I've always felt like my children were in my heart just waiting to be born to me. And once they were here, it felt like I had known them, forever. Congratulations on Motherhood. It's the best gig around...!