Friday, September 17, 2010

Life is Good ....


Ella and Zoe's first week at preschool went really well and they both are so excited to go back on Monday. Ballet class started this past Wednesday and both girls were so happy to see their teacher and start dancing again, and watching them stretch, dance and smile made me smile too ......





Today is also my Birthday -- and it's been a great one so far.
I love hearing 'Happy Birthday Mama' and questions like 'did you jump out of bed when you remembered it was your birthday?' and 'I am so happy it's your birthday I have a tear of joy in my eye'. Tom took the day off from work so we're all going out for dinner, and I'm getting excited to open some presents : ) This is the first year I haven't been told my gifts are a secret as they whisper what the gifts are, but I have heard my card is very very funny ......

Yup, Life is GOOD!!

6 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Happy Birthday! I agree - birthdays are so fun when you have kids - they make it so special. Beautiful pictures!

Annie said...

Love their pictures.

Happy Birthday dear friend!! I wish to live near so we can have a great time celebrating.

PS: I'm so glad you like the shirt. Remember the pictures of the girls and from Lexie and Holly, you promise, hahaha.

Please, enter to my giveaway on Multiples and More.

Mama Hen said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute! That is great that they had a good time in school. Happy birthday my friend! I hope you have fun celebrating. When you get a chance you can hear Little Chick singing Happy Birthday! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Anonymous said...

super glad you had a good birthday with your MAN and girls:) and those little ballerina dancers are just too wonderful. The little one smiling and waving at the camera reminds me of her Mom at that age; and now that I think about it, she STILL marches to her own drum. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love the ballet pictures...so sweet! And I hope you had a fantastic birthday! :)

Heather said...

I love these pictures! Such pretty girls!