Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool Open House


One year ago Zoe and Ella went to their first preschool Open House. They met their teacher, Mrs. Lisa, and even though they were excited about being in the ladybug class they would NOT smile for a picture : ) I have to say, I love this photo -- it's one of my favorites and always makes me smile.

Today they met their new teachers, Mrs. Charlie and Ms. Yvonne -- AND they even smiled when I asked to take their picture : )

They had fun learning about their school by doing a scavenger hunt, they drew some neat art on the giant white board .....

.... and their smiles lasted all the way home!!

I think it's going to be a GREAT year.
Watch out Butterfly Class - here come Ella and Zoe!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The butterfly class is LUCKY to have you two in class! I wish you could be in MY class...I would even let you teach :-)

Love you both...Auntie Jen

Grma. Dianne said...

I think your Auntie Jen is correct.....your teachers are very lucky to have you two and I also believe that your Auntie would let you both teach an occasional class:) Have super fun!!!!!

Angela said...

I love the last picture! I know you're loving every minute! I'm crying today at how fast it's going! Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for your kind comments! I really appreciate them while Little Chick is so sick. These pictures are great! It looks like they are excited and the school year will be a lot of fun. Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Your girls are just so cute. I really love their braids.

Taylor said...

Goodluck with school ladies!! I love that their smiles look reluctant but excited.

beingzaraandzidan said...

wow! the pics are lovely as usual & speak a thousand words. The girls seems happy. God Bless!

Mama Hen said...

Thank you so much for your well wishes! I really appreciate it. My daughter ate and drank today. I was so happy! That picture in the car is so cute! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

SouthernDogwoods said...

Sweet photo from last year and this year. I love idea of naming the classrooms.
Your girls are precious!