Monday, October 25, 2010

Jack


Last week we did an overnight at Grama and Grampa's house and the girls spent the afternoon with their cousin Jack. The girls had so much fun hanging out and playing with him and I think he had a good time too : )

He pushed them all over in the wagon .....

He talked --- they listened (and they shared their thoughts too .....).

They all helped get firewood for the winter ....

.... and they quite simply spent a lot of time in the woods I played in when I was little.

Fun times, good memories.

Everyone need a Big Cousin Jack.

4 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Adorable! It looks like everyone had a good time!

Grma. Dianne said...

Fun to see the pictures and read the captions. The three did have fun and I agree; everyone should have a big cousin, Jack:)

Taylor said...

Yay for cousins like Jack! I just love all the outfits you find for the girls.

Annie said...

Huge place. Looks like they had a great time.