Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our Scarecrow THIS Year


Two 4 1/2 Year Olds
1 Pair of Old Jeans
1 Pair of Faded Red High Tops
Lots of Crumbled Up Newspaper

1 Soft Red Flannel Shirt
1 Cute Braided Blondie

More Crumbled Newpapers
1 Brown-Eyed Beauty

No More Crumbled Newspapers
2 Arms full of Pokey Brown Pinecones

1 Pumpkin Head
1 Pair of Garden Gloves
2 Busy Workers

1 Quick Smile

1 Quick Glimpse

2 Quick Kisses

3 Big Grins

1 Sam the Scarecrow
2 Happy 4 1/2 Year Olds
1 Perfect Late Fall Afternoon

7 comments:

Grama Dianne said...

You really need to figure out how to put this in book form as other kids would really love it. Just great.

Miss Dower said...

I love the hairstyles they have. :)
I'm always trying out new styles on the 3 year old I nanny for. It makes me hope that someday I have a daughter!!
Oh, and seeing this made me really want to do a scarecrow of my own. Maybe Scott and I will put one outside our apartment!

Taylor said...

Love the one of them kissing the scarecrow. So sweet! You always find fun things for them to do!

Heather said...

They are so cute, I just can't get over it. The cut-offs, the braids... love it all!

Annie said...

What a fun afternoon!! Love to see their big smiles.

Kade (^= 3 =^) said...

They are so adorable (*^3^*) It's one of my dreams to have cute twin kids!!!<333333333

Unknown said...

The scarecrow is so cute. They did a great job.