Monday, July 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- We ♥ Feet



The theme this week at I Faces is FEET!!
I have been waiting for this one,
and knew exactly which picture I would use.


It was taken when Ella and Zoe were around 3-4 months old,
during 'The Summer of Baby Love' (also known as 'The Summer of No Sleep').  I don't remember which baby is with Tom, though I think it was Zoe, but it could have been Ella.  

Tom had the idea for the photo -- I snapped the shot.

I miss those baby feet : )


Be sure to check out all the wonderful entries at
(and consider entering yourself!!)




6 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable : ). And look how they have grown. Holey Moley : )

Karin said...

How precious...and how unbelievably tiny!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a sweet picture! I miss baby feet too!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog - your comment about checking out blogs at naptime made me laugh - that is exactly what I do too. Naptime is such a great part of the day.
Your girls are precious!!! Can't wait to check out your blog too (at naptime!)

Martha said...

Awww, how cute! Your little twins are beautiful :-)

Kate said...

How amazing! I love baby feet!

Tara said...

Oh, what a great idea! I think you should do a follow up photo now that they're older, with both girls, then you can compare the photos and see how much their feet have grown!