Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're Home

Just got the girls tucked into bed -- and I'm ready to crawl into mine.

But we're HOME and Ella is doing well.  She's tired and sore, but such a trooper.  Zoe had a fantastically fun day with Grama Dianne, so things are good on that end too.  

Ella and Zoe are happy to be together again and Tom and I are soooo happy that things went as well as they did.  I'll post more details tomorrow with some cute pics, but we feel real hopeful that the deflux procedure worked.

Really, really, really appreciate all the messages and thoughts sent our way.  Means so much.

Jeremi


2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay! So glad to hear that things went well. God is good!

Heather said...

Hey Jeremi,

I am so terribly behind with reading blogs. I'm so sorry I missed this. Anyway, I am so relieved things went well. I hope she has a quick recovery.

When you have a minute, email me at 3underthree@gmail.com.