Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Friends

Almost two years ago we met Michelle (the mom) and Holly & Lexi (the twins) at our Multiples Class (we later met Brian, the Dad) and have forged a really fantastic friendship!  This past Spring we started 'exchanging kids' -- I watch Holly and Lexi for an evening so Michelle and Brian can go out, then they watch Ella and Zoe on a different evening so Tom and I can go out.  It's an awesome little set-up and SUPER FUN for all of us!

A few weeks ago Holly and Lexi came over here,
and I've been meaning to get these pictures posted since.
Better late than never, right?!  

Zoe and Ella were super excited waiting
for Lexi and Holly to arrive.
Quick pic before dinner, say 'cheese' -- anyone?
Really girls, you can smile for the camera : )
Toasting to Friendship and Fun . . . 
. . .  and drinking down their sippy cups full of milk!!
And after dinner, it was non-stop movement . . . 
And really, there were a lot of smiles and a lot of laughing going on.
Just not when I had the camera pointed at them.
Michelle and I just got our June and July dates on the calendar -- WhooHoo!!
My next post with all four is going to be titled 'Giggles'.
My goal will be to capture them all laughing and smiling, whether they like it or not!

No comments: